Financial performance of MCI Capital S.A. (MCI, Company) in H1 2019: in H1 2019 NAV per share as of the end of June reached PLN 22.74 * thanks to a net profit of PLN 15.2 million.
- In H1 2019 the Company made a net profit of PLN 15.2 million,
- The result caused NAV per share to go up from PLN 22.46 to PLN 22.74, representing an increase of PLN 0.28,
- In addition, taking advantage of a significant discount, the company bought out shares, earmarking PLN 30 million for that purpose and buying out shares representing 5.67% of the Company’s shares and votes,
- In this period the Company repaid bonds worth PLN 54.5 million.
MCI Capital S.A. is commencing the buyback of own shares, on which it currently intends to spend up to PLN 30 million.
- MCI Capital intends to buy back not more than 3 million shares of the company
- The buyback price established by the company’s Management Board is PLN 10.00 per one share
- MCI Capital redeemed bonds worth PLN 54.5 million and reduced the debt to the level of PLN 124.1 million
- The net debt to assets ratio is now at a historically low level of approx. 8.5 percent (estimate)
ABC Data S.A., the first buy-out investment from MCI.EuroVentures portfolio, was sold to one of the European IT distribution tycoons – ALSO Group. The managers of the Fund delivered an over two times return on investment. The transaction was carried out as a sale of business, preceded by announcement of a call for 100 percent of the shares. More ›
Handshakes in the unicorn perspective More ›