MCI.TechVentures (MCI.TV, Fund) sells the entire holding in Geewa (Company) as part of a strategic investment by Applovin Corporation
MCI.TechVentures (MCI.TV, Fund) sells the entire holding in Geewa (Company) as part of a strategic investment by Applovin Corporation. Applovin is a mobile games company that fuels the growth of many of the world’s most popular mobile games and game studios.
- Geewa is a Czech developer and producer of player vs. player (PvP) mobile games
- The company’s most popular game is Smashing Four
- First investment of MCI.TV took place in 2007
- In addition to MCI.TV, the lead investor in the company was also the Springtide Ventures Czech Fund (part of VC holding of KKCG), which became involved with Geewa in 2014.
Poland #InvestEU – EIB finances digital money transfer service Azimo to make international payments affordable to all
- EIB and Azimo sign EUR 20,000,000 venture debt deal to accelerate the company’s R&D and scale up its proprietary payments platform
- Project builds critical European payment infrastructure and helps to develop Polish fintech sector creating jobs for highly skilled technology workers
- Azimo supports UN Sustainable Development Goals of financial inclusion and inequality reduction by offering fast, simple and low cost international payments to 200+ countries and territories around the world
Gett, of MCI.TechVentures portfolio, becomes operationally profitable thanks to strong growth across all divisions
Gett's press release: We are happy to announce that Gett became operationally profitable in December 2019, with a positive consolidated all-countries EBITDA of $0.3 million (excluding fixed central and RnD costs). More ›
MCI Capital TFI S.A. (MCI, TFI, Company) informed that MCI Venture Projects VI – from the portfolio of the MCI.EuroVentures Subfund (the Fund) – managed by TFI, will prepay before the maturity date the bonds with a value of CZK 699 million (over PLN 118 million), whose original redemption date was April 2021.
MCI Group, a leading Central European private equity firm with headquarters in Warsaw (Poland), announced today that their Fund MCI.EuroVentures is selling a portion of its shares in Netrisk, the leading online insurance brokerage in Hungary, to global growth private equity firm TA Associates for EUR 55 million (PLN 235 million). As a result of the partial exit, MCI.EuroVentures (buyout fund of MCI Group) has realized a return on investment of 3.0x CoC and 73% IRR. More ›