Leaders of the world of digital technologies will take part in a panel “How fintechs and insurtechs are changing financial and insurance sector (post-COVID perspective)” during the European Financial Congress (EFC) in Sopot, Poland. The panel discussion will take place on September 13 at 16:00 at the Sheraton Hotel.
Panelist (invited by the EFC organizers and Tomasz Czechowicz, founder and managing partner of MCI Capital) are:
– Magdalena Dziewguc, Country Manager Google Cloud Poland,
– Jarosław Mikos, CEO of Nets Group/Polskie Płatności,
– Michael Kent, Chairman/Founder Azimo – leading European Digital Remittance provider,
– Robert Sokolovski, CEO of Netrisk Group (the leading insurtech platform in Central and Eastern Europe),
– Arek Wylegalski, partner at FirstMinuteCapital, ex-investor in IndexVentures (investor in Revolut).
During an hour-long panel, moderated by Tomasz Czechowicz, experts will discuss the following issues:
# How has Covid contributed to the digital transformation of the financial services and insurance market?
# How are traditional financial and insurance institutions responding to digital competitors?
# What do capital markets say about the changes?
# What can we expect in the next 12 months?
The panel will end with a Q&A session.
We cordially invite you to participate in the EFC: https://www.efcongress.com/en/