- The NAV per share (NAV/s) stood at PLN 20.35 on 30 September 2017 compared to PLN 17.75 at the end of 2016. This means that the rate of growth from the first six months of this year has been maintained.
- The value of MCI's assets amounted to PLN 1.379 billion as of 30 September 2017.
- Net profit stood at PLN 90.1 million.
- The company continues to maintain a low level of debt.
- The experienced Amazon manager Matthias Peuckert will take office as the CEO of windeln.de SE in 2018
- The Management Board contracts of the two founders and Co-CEOs Konstantin Urban and Alexander Brand will expire as scheduled on March 31, 2018; both leave under the best of terms and will remain closely linked to windeln.de as shareholders
- Dr. Nikolaus Weinberger (CFO) and Jürgen Vedie (COO) will continue to be members of the Management Board
The fund MCI.TechVentures (MCI.TV, Fund), seeing enormous growth potential in the insurtech solutions offered by NaviExpert, has decided to remain invested in the company. At the same time, taking advantage of NaviExpert’s very positive financial results, MCI.TechVentures carried out the company’s recapitalization with a fund co-managed by Credit Value Investments (CVI).
The Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF) has approved the issue prospectus for the program for issue of bonds of MCI.PrivateVentures FIZ (MCI.PV), the largest fund of the MCI Group, consisting of the MCI.TechVentures and MCI.EuroVentures sub-funds.
In 2016 Frisco.pl recorded 50% increase in sales. Thereby it outpaced expansion of the Polish market of online groceries. According to Euromonitor International market will continue to grow steadily by 15-20%. Frisco.pl is a part of MCI.TechVentures fund since 2012.
- As at 30 June 2017, NAV per share (NAV/s) stood at PLN 19.54 compared to PLN 17.75 at the end of 2016.
- Half of the increase in NAV/s is due to the increased value of Company’s investment certificates, with the other half being due to the buyback and share redemption operations carried out.
- As at 30 June 2017, the value of MCI’s assets was PLN 1.335 billion.
- Net profit amounted to PLN 47.4 million, with a return on investment standing at PLN 56 million.