Senior Investment Analyst / Investment Manager
MCI is looking for an ambitious and hands-on Senior Investment Analyst or Investment Manager (depending on prior experience) to join MCI’s technology buy-out investment team in Warsaw. You will take on a high level of responsibility from the outset and be involved in all aspects of the deal process, from initial screening and evaluation, through to execution as well as hands-on work with portfolio companies. You will be working on topics across Poland/ CEE as well Nordics and DACH region.
To be successful in this role
- Min 2 years of relevant professional experience, such as top management consulting firm, top investment bank or private equity
- Analytical mind-set, outstanding work ethic, driven, with can-do attitude and execution orientation
- Ability to prioritize and complete parallel projects in a fast-paced environment without requiring much guidance
- Passion and curiosity for technology
- Previous professional experience with technology and e-commerce businesses is a big plus
- English and Polish language skills are essential, additional languages are a plus
- Excellent academic track-record
We reserve the right to respond only to selected offers.
Please include the following clause in the CV:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data by MCI Capital ASI S.A./ MCI Capital TFI S.A. for the recruitment purposes for the position I am applying for.”