The company has announced that, as of the beginning of July, the following internal promotions of key personnel will take place. Ewa Ogryczak will be promoted to Senior Partner, Krzysztof Konopiński to Partner, and Łukasz Wierdak to Investment Partner.
The mfind, an insurance comparison website, which has been part of the Internet Ventures fund portfolio at MCI CAPITAL Group since 2015, has acquired another shareholder as part of a new round of financing. Some of the shares were acquired by Martis Consulting, which has assets, among others, in the technology, consulting and real estate sectors.
A group of innovative companies established Digital Poland Foundation to support the concept and development of digital economy in Poland. Individual projects will be driven by the collaborative approach of the foundation’s members and institutional stakeholders.
- As at 31 March 2017, NAV per share (NAV/s) stood at PLN 17.74, as compared with PLN 17.75 at the end of 2016.
- As at 31 March 2017, the value of MCI’s assets was PLN 1.328 billion.
- In 2017, the company used approx. PLN 57.64 million for the buyback of own shares.
- Net profit amounted to PLN 10.65 million and the return on investment was PLN 14.66 million.
In 2016, the Morele.net online shop carried out millions of orders. The portal’s revenue amounted to PLN 600 million. Currently, more than 5,000 transactions are completed on a daily basis. Morele.net offers a wide product range, from computer components and consumer electronics to home appliances and electronics, including over half a million products that are available by delivery within 24-48 hours.
- MCI.CreditVentures is a fund offering private debt to businesses.
- The Fund has completed its exit from the Spearhead investment started back in 2015.
- The total estimated rate of return will be approx. 15%.