- MCI.CreditVentures is a fund offering private debt to businesses.
- The Fund has completed its exit from the Spearhead investment started back in 2015.
- The total estimated rate of return will be approx. 15%.
- The MCI.CreditVentures Fund (Fund), managed by Private Equity Managers (PEM), took part in the financing round for the acquisition of Allegro by the Cinven, Permira and Mid Europa Partners consortium.
- The Fund provided 50 million zlotys in the form of junior debt.
- The funds for financing the transaction were collected by a consortium. During the round in which MCI.CreditVentures took part the transaction was underwritten by J.P. Morgan and PZU , and arranged by Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, and PZU.